Wealth protection is not just about getting the best financial return on your money, although this is one of the key objectives.
We view wealth protection as enhancing and protecting existing assets for those who are here to benefit from them today and making them available to meet the future needs of those who are to benefit in the future.
Our approach to wealth protection begins with:
• Listening to you
• Understanding what it is you are trying to achieve
• Formulating with you a strategy so this can be put into effect
At the root of any wealth protection strategy is putting the right team in place. We are well experienced in that respect.
We will use as part of the advisory team those that you trust and where appropriate and necessary get others who are suitably qualified to assist.
Developing and maintaining a wealth protection policy that is right for any client is a combination of different elements from:
• having the right structure in place
• reviewing on a regular basis changes in taxation and other regulatory provisions
• getting the right investment management and financial advisory input
• adopting operational planning disciplines
having regard to any specific circumstances, needs and expectations.